Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Welcome



Hello and thanks for following along!  We're a family of four, soon to be five.  Mr. Incredible and I have two boys born to us who we'll call Smushy and Little Bear, and a third son who is waiting for us in China. We're starting to get more excited as the reality of having three kids sinks in... and along with that excitement, there is the normal nervousness of  adding another family member and unbalancing things for a while.



So far, we've only told a few folks- mostly close friends and family...and already there are a lot of questions!  Some questions I expected, some I didn't.  Hopefully as I blog through this adventure, I'll find the time to answer most of these.  If there's something you're curious about or have a question about, make sure to send me a message and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment