Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

LOA...Finally.

We got our LOAs for both kids on October 10.  It was 141 days when the average has been running about 50.  Just yesterday I heard of someone getting their LOA after 34 days.  34!!!!  So, 141 was painful to say the least.  Maybe the new system is finally making things more efficient, like we were promised when they first implemented it.  

A few days after our LOAs arrived, we got some devastating news that I haven't had the heart to blog about yet.  We are reeling.  Hopefully in the next week or two, as things settle down a little bit, I'll type it out, but right now we just need to take care of ourselves.  

2 comments:

  1. Sending Love, Strength, Faith, & Hope your way. I hope everyone is well and hope you can update soon. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everything is well. So worried about your update....I really hope things are OK. Please let those praying for you know that everyone is good!!

      Delete